Vromton is a registered trademark of the company ROCK'N'TRUCK SAS. The Vromton brand, all its products and derivatives are protected by copyright law.
Website name: Vromton
Website address: https://www.vromton.com
Hosting: Shopify, 74 RUE DE ROME 75008 PARIS
Rock'n'Truck – SAS – with capital of 1000 euros – RCS Paris 850 468 125 – VAT FR01850468125 – email@example.com
Address: VROMTON ( Rock'n'Truck SAS) M. Rémi Gozard, 43 Rue Volta, 75003 Paris
Use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time.
The information and documents on the site are presented for informational purposes only, without being exhaustive, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
Users of the site can post content there, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (notably via comments). The content posted remains the responsibility of their authors, who fully assume full legal responsibility.
The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to remove without notice and without justification any content posted by users which does not meet the ethical charter of the site or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or copyright rights. 'use. 1
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without prior written permission from the author. 2 3
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered to constitute an infringement and liable to prosecution. 4
The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies which own them.
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not committed to the referencing via hypertext links of third-party resources present on the Internet, both with regard to their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that they open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid:
- any risk of confusion between the citing site and the owner of the site
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The owner of the site reserves the right to request the deletion of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined.
The site does not collect personal information, and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL. 9 (Replaced by the provisions of the GDPR)
- Cookies policy: refer to the Cookies Policy page
- Articles L111-1 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the law of March 11, 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
- Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code
- Law No. 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to computing, files and freedoms
- Articles 38 and following of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases
- Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004
- Article 6 of the law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy