- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com)
and was edited by Website Planet ( www.websiteplanet.com ) C. Collection of personal information The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your email address, which you provide to us when you register on the site;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information that you enter when you use the services of our website;
- Information generated during your use of our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information relating to purchases you make, services you use or transactions you carry out on our site, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and banking information;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or on our website, including their contents and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
- Administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you goods purchased on our site;
- Provide you with the services purchased on our site;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect your payments;
- Send you commercial communications not relating to marketing;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our company or carefully selected third party companies which we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time you wish to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify any individual user with this information);
- Process requests and complaints relating to your website made by or about you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service); And
- Other uses.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- As part of any current or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish to (or are considering) selling; And
- To any person who we reasonably believe to be a party to a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of that personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require disclosure of that personal information.
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred in all countries in which we operate, to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section F.
- This Section G details our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally delete personal data in these categories on the date and time specified below:
- This type of personal data will be deleted no later than December 31 of each calendar year.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe the documents may be relevant to any current or potential legal proceedings; And
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide to us on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- Submission of sufficient evidence of your identity (for these purposes we generally accept a notarized photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.In practice, you will expressly express in advance your agreement for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. K. Third Party Websites Our website contains hypertext links leading to third party websites and information relating to them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices. L. Updating information Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Mr. Cookies
We currently use a cookie bar provided by the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management App.
By default, we have set the application to block Marketing and Functional cookies which are not essential cookies. Only Analytical cookies are enabled by default.
To deactivate these cookies and keep only essential cookies, you must click on the “Pref” button in the cookie bar and uncheck analytical cookies.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- STRICTLY REQUIRED COOKIES: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated. These cookies are only set in response to actions you have taken, such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can configure your browser to block these cookies, but this may affect how our site functions.
- ANALYTICS AND STATISTICS: These cookies allow us to measure visitor traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in datasets. They also help us understand which products and stocks are more popular than others.
- MARKETING AND RETARGETING (disabled by default): These cookies are generally set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to create a profile of your interests and later show you relevant advertisements. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not see advertisements targeted to your interests.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES (disabled by default): These cookies allow our website to offer additional functions and personal settings. They may be set by us or by third-party service providers that we have placed on our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not function properly.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management replacement settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality” then “Advanced”;
- with Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies”. cookies from sites”; And
- with Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” then selecting “Prevent sites from set data” in the “Cookies” header.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Example:
- with Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions for doing so here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- With Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" and clicking "Show cookies" , then on “Delete all cookies”; And
- with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data” then “Delete cookies and data from modules on other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.